Thursday, January 27, 2005

Geeeeezz i haven't posted here for a long time eh? hahahah what fun this is taking a break from my studying.

Studying math from 2pm till 10pm at night, im about to die from mathimatical nausea, wow i noticed i can't spell some words at this time of night. I have it easy this semester with three subjects, can't wait for next semester! its going to be soooo great! I have English Chemistry and Calculus......BUT WAIT!! THERES MORE! YES MORE!! I then have Discrete acomppanied by the fun and glorious VOCALS!!!!! WHOOOO FIVE SUBJECTS!! OH YEA!im going to dieI also have FIRST LUNCH!! WHOOOO, 5 subjects in a row!!! hahahaha, im really going to love my life eh? I tihnk im going to break down half way and go insane lol.......i dunnno....hope not..... I want a life.....meh i'll get one soon enough. Darn exam tomorrow... DON"T WANT TO DO!~!!!!! -_-"
hhehehheehhe text face thingies!! ^_^'' man i have to much fun with trhese things, I have noticed my blogs go no where and im wasting time, need to finish studying this last bit then maybe i post agian!! wow i listen to alot of Phantom of the Opera songs while i study! soooo nice hahah. THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS HERE!!!!!! yea study now, me go, yes..... WHOOO I CAN GET MY G hopefully on FEB.8.2005!!! that is if i pass lol, iu better/......

No comments: