Thursday, February 24, 2005

What is wrong with me these days.... WHY AM I SO NERVOUS DOING THINGS! AHHHHHHHHHH JUST BECUASE OF THAT ONE THING IT BRINGS FALIURE! AHHHHH!!! I JUST WANT DISAPEAR NOW.......



I my life!!!!! or the way i live it becuase im so nervous when doing things. what the helll is my problem.... agghhhhhhh, why why why why WHY am i so stupid! gahhhhh Everyone else can do it fine, yet i cannot.... becuae im nervous it causes me to fail...... AHHHH this one was better yet somewhat worse since, i got stuck at the lights, and a car cut infront of my while merging to expressway.... everything else was fine! it wasa ll going FINE, cept there was my nerouseness..... GAHHHHHH
Why cant it just disapear? Im tired of living with nervousness in me doing stuff... MUST GET RID OF IT! BAHHHH......

What else can go wrong in my life.......

No comments: