You know wow, even as long as my holiday it was it wasn't long enough haha. Hmmm classes has now started and its just how i thought it would begin. Classes break Class sit in my room and do some work while doing really nothing useful at all i guess haha. I can sit here and think to my self about the many aspects of life and all that stuff. I found i tend not really to talk alot about alot of things. also that grammatically i kinda suck haha. I dunno, im really open and im not. I dunno if that makes sense i can listen to ppl and i like to listen to ppl talk and really i can talk about anything. I dunno =P where im going with that. but yea when it comes to saying somethings that i really want to, there is always this reluctance and such. I dunno, wow i noticed i don't update hahaha. i spent so much time this holiday just enjoying time with family and friends that it was great. Saw some friends i haven't seen in quite awhile. I find talking in person or just maybe on the phone because you can actually hear the person while they talk and such, i dunno, i like typing too but ppl can take things the wrong way sometimes so i dunnno. You ever the. Man why wont it snow though.... yes i know if anyone reads this @ all it jumps around, becuase my mind kinda jumps around to different thoughts while thinking unless im thinking about one thing then it just starts to rev up and fly into it and GO haha. But yea i dunnno, well i guess im just waiting now. Well being done all my work for one night is quite a nice feeling. Its funny sometimes, but makes a person think haha. I dunno i call ppl randomly and some ppl i wake up by accident or maybe i disturb them in doing something but sometimes i call when i just think of something that might help a person becuase im already on my way to do it but haha tihnk cause i call alot so it seems annoying, i really can be annoying to some ppl at points i think i dunno. oh well hahah. anyways im going to headout maybe go for a drive somewhere down here. so bored or maybe sleep. well goodluck to you who reads this if anyone hha.
Cheers,
KC
"A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows; Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you'll see at last; To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die; You hope you've found that special rose, 'Cause you love and care for the one you chose."
- Rob Cella
No comments:
Post a Comment