Its been 2yrs today. Its bothersome to think about but yet since i ended up in the ER the same night as she did, i couldn't help but think. What if i died today, I would have so many things to finish but I couldn't because im dead already. I really think they should make the ER faster in some cases but then we just lack the medical personal. I think im getting the better of myself. Laying on the bed wondering if i fell asleep would i wake up in another place or just not at all. Just that though alone is disturbing. Somethings i want to get done but when i try it just doesn't. this quote came to mind. Last night was the first epipen shot i had in a long time...lets hope it doesn't happen agian. So many things on my mind and so little time.
-KC
2 comments:
sometimes in our confusion we fail to see that we are just mere puppets in the path we call destiny - there is no control, no power - nothing. death is merely another doorway - a new beginning.
do not fear death, live while u can. of course, drink and be merry!
wth? tell me about this geez...-_-
you ok?????
Post a Comment