"There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness." Carl Jung
Sunday, November 29, 2009
hahahaah ahhh.....
ninja assassin was a good movie, and lots of people were in the theater surprisingly.
tonight was about 2ºC, while most people are cursing the cold and wishing summer came back, i stood on my porch after people left and enjoyed the night. Enjoyed the crispness of the night a realizing a decade has gone by since 2000. 10 years passed like nothing and here I am tonight just standing here. At this time last year I was in Australia having the time of my life.
"Friends are the sunshine of life."
John Hay (1871)
So what happens when the sunshine kinda fades? what then...maybe one just hopes they are still there; behind the clouds or just standing with you. Maybe they just appear out of convenience or maybe they might actually want to see how your doing, but its easier to discard a "good friend" then to feel discarded isn't it, but just keeping helping people and maybe one day, they could help others. Give what you can and don't ask in return right? no matter how it would make you feel...hmmmm it is an interesting world we live in though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've always struggled with that... but I think the best advice that I ever got for that was from Liann.
"people drift apart in life. it's a part of life. friends walk a different road, personality changes, and relationships can die. but it doesnt mean it never existed. everyone i was ever friends with meant a lot to me, and has influenced my life in significant ways. everyone goes through life intersecting with other people's lives, but no one can walk with you forever. people drift away because they change, and because you change."
That's all. Don't let your friends make you sad. Don't question if they were ever there.
never said I questioned if they were ever there and my friends don't make me sad. Sure that's all.
Post a Comment