Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter has come back and it brings a smile to my face as I walk through the snow, even though I have to defrost the car and all. There is something that is nice about hearing the compacting of snow under your tires/feet and soo to be snowboard.

I want to travel to snowboard in Alaska but that is realllly expensive and if I dont put the link here for Whistler Im going to forget it.
http://www.whistlerheliskiing.com/packages/
I've wanted to do this for a long time but soon, maybe after I graduate and save up enough money, although don't think many others I know enjoys it as much and wants to go do this. Although this group I don't believe allows me to do the 10' drop from the helicopter which I want to do.
Eh till then, Ill stick to try and jump higher and grinder harder. I need to get proper form in the half pipe.

No comments: